Pakistan’s Most Richest People of 2012-2013 – Top Ten

Fun Bench November 4, 2012 2

Are you looking for the top 10 richest people of Pakistan in 2012, here is a complete and detailed list of richest people of Pakistan. These are the most wealthy persons of the Islamic republic Pakistan. Pakistani economy has three classes with respect to wealth and richness.

  • Lower Class
  • Middle Class
  • Elite Class

The elite class is only consisted of 2% of the total population of Pakistan, while the other 98% people belongs to middle and lower class. Here we are going to present the top 10 richest and wealthy people of Pakistan’s elite class.

 

1.Mian Muhammad Mansha

He is at No. 1 in the race of most richest persons in Pakistan. He is the sole owner of Muslim Commercial Bank (MCB) and Mahsha’s Nishat Group of Industries. The Nishat group is the largest exporter of cloths and cotton. He is among the famous businessmen of Pakistan with 2.5 Billion worth.

richest people

2. Asif Ali Zardari

Current President of Pakistan Mr. Asif Ali Zardari is at second number in the list of richest persons of Pakistan with 1.8 Billion worth. Whereas his business and assets are concerned he has 8 prime properties in United Kingdome (UK), huge stakes or shares in sugar mills of Pakistan, and multimillion dollars mansion in USA. The late wife of Asif Ali Zardari, Benazir Bhutto was belonged to the rich family of Pakistan.

3. Anwar Pervaiz

He is the 3rd richest or wealthiest persons of Pakistan with 1.5 Billion worth. He owns almost 50 cash and carry’s and is the Chairman of Bestway Group. Meanwhile he one of the biggest share holders of United Bank Limited (UBL).

4. Mian Nawaz Sharif

The family of Sharif Brothers including current Chief Minister Punjab Shahbaz Sharif and Nawaz Sharif is at 4th number in the race of richest people of Pakistan with a 1.4 Billion worth, which is declared by themselves. The both the Sharif brothers are famous politicians of Pakistan. It doesn’t mean that they became rich after getting the political powers, but they were already belonged to a rich family who owned the Ittifaq Group.

5. Saddaruddin Hashwani

Saddaruddin is at No. 5th regarding the richest people of Pakistan with 1.1 Billion worth of his assets. He is the Chairman of Hashoo Group of Industries in Pakistan as well as a tycoon of Hospitality Industry. The most famous five star hotels of Pakistan are owned by him i.e. Pearl Continental and Marriott.

6. Nasir Schon

He is the 6th richest people of Pakistan in the race of wealthiest people in the country with 1 Billion worth. He is the main head of Schon Group, which is also a famous company and known to be the only one of the first people to have a Rolls-Royce in Islamic Republic of Pakistan.

7. Abdul Razzaq Yakoub

Abdul Razzaq Yaqub is at 7th number in the race of richest people of Pakistan with worth of $1 Billion. He is the president of famous TV channel ARY Group as well as the World Memon Organization (WMO). As ARY is also dealing in gold jewelry, he owned 20 gold outlets in Asia, and controlling around 7 TV channels.

8.Rafiq Habib and Rasheed Habib

Rafiq and Rasheed Habib both are at 8th position in the list of richest and wealthiest people or persons of Pakistan. Both are businessman and owned assets worth $900 million. Both are the owner of Habib Bank A.G. Zurich, Bank Al-Habib, and Indus Motors. They have a soft corner for Pakistani economy and have been playing a big role in helping the economy.

9. Tariq Saigol and Nasim Saigol

Both are ranked at No. 9 in the list of top 10 richest people of Pakistan and own assets with a worth of $ 850 millions. The Saigol family was one of the richest families of Pakistan before 1947. Both the Saigol brother are the owners of the following companies.

  1. Kohinoor Textile Mills
  2. Pak Elektron Ltd. (PEL)
  3. Kohinoor Power Company
  4. Faisalabad Grammar School, Faisalabad (FGS)
  5. Kohinoor Energy
  6. Saigol Computers (Private) Limited
  7. Kohinoor Motor Works Limited
  8. Saigol Motors
  9. Sajeel Motors

10.Dewan Yousuf Farooqui

Dewan Yousaf Farooqi is at number 10 in the race of Pakistan’s richest people or persons with a $800 millions worth of assets. He owns three textile mills or units being an owner of Dewan Mushtaq Group. is on number 10 in the list. He is worth $800 Million. He is the owner of The “Dewan Mushtaq Group”. The group owns a motorcycle manufacturing company, largest sugar unit and three textile mills.

These are the most richest and wealthiest people of Pakistan at top 10 list.

  • Shumail Khan

    I think zardari is the richest person of Pakistan.

  • Azad Hussain

    I Request to All Richest Pakistani Please help me, For free primary Education of Needy and very poor pakistani Children i am working for free primary education but i am alone , please help for nation help for pakistan.please contact.03009743865